SecurityXploded team has released a free WiFi Password Decryptor that instantly recover Wireless account passwords stored on your system.
It automatically recovers all type of Wireless Keys/Passwords (WEP/WPA/WPA2 etc) stored by Windows Wireless Configuration Manager.
After the successful recovery you can save the password list to HTML/XML/TEXT file. You can also right click on any of the displayed account and quickly copy the password.
Under the hood, 'WiFi Password Decryptor' uses System Service method (instead of injecting into LSASS.exe) to decrypt the WiFi passwords. This makes it more safer and reliable. Also it makes us to have just single EXE to work on both 32-bit & 64-bit platforms.
It has been successfully tested on Windows Vista and higher operating systems including Windows 8.
Features & Benefits
- Instantly decrypt and recover stored WiFi account passwords
- Recovers all type of Wireless Keys/Passwords (WEP/WPA/WPA2 etc)
- Simple & elegant GUI interface makes it easy to use.
- Right click context menu to quickly copy the Password
- Sort feature to arrange the displayed passwords
- Save the recovered WiFi password list to HTML/XML/TEXT file.
- Integrated Installer for assisting you in local Installation & Uninstallation.
For details, see the video tutorial